Requirements, Skills, and Education
- Ability to perform testing on high to very high complexity projects and provide guidance, training, and mentoring
- Proven mastery of software testing including test strategies, test plans, and test execution
- Technical depth to create and run test scripts that cover a wide variety of scenarios such as smoke, functional, regression, endurance, and performance testing
- Excellent background in foundational concepts of testing, software development lifecycle (SDLC) and testing practices throughout SDLC
- Experience and strong understanding of automation tools such as Selenium, SoapUI, HP UFT, JMeter
- Experience building and developing test automation for APIs and Web Services using http protocol, JSON and XML
- Experience testing contents for web/mobile
- Ability to read Java code and create tests of code logic using Junit and other Java testing frameworks
- Experience with test creation using scripting languages such as Groovy and Griddle
- Experience with test data set up using SQL
- Experience with version control tools such as Git and SVN
- Driven to improve current state by developing or leveraging internal or external innovations
- Excellent collaboration skills to partner with Developers, QA Engineers and Product Owners to execute against established test plans and timelines
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively with others in team environment
- Possesses ability to use effective facilitation skills and techniques to elicit requirements from a diverse range of stakeholders and group size
- Possesses effective influencing and negotiating skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Project and SharePoint
- College degree and 6 years of related work experience
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Agile Scrum framework
- Experience with test automation for software products deployed in a cloud or hybrid environment utilizing cloud service platforms such as AWS
- College degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related field preferred
- Six or more years of technology and software testing work experience.
At this time, we are unable to provide sponsorship for employment visas.
- The company environment is dynamic and reflective of rapid growth.
- Friendly, helpful, open, and all inclusive.
- Fast paced with frequent changes.
- Sits and works at desk computer-keyboard for extended periods of time.
- Works with others.
- Hours may exceed 40 hours per week.
- Some noise level within the office.
Accurate Background offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits package, supplemental benefit options, generous paid time off, and 401(k) employer contribution.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about e-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, or other status protected by applicable law.